Helping You Be the Most Efficient & Cost-Effective Operation in the Ethanol Industry
Fusion Boiler Works currently works for and assists many of the premier ethanol plants in the Midwest. We are proud of our customers and our reputation and would be happy to provide references upon request.
We’re known for being the best, most comprehensive and complete boiler & pressure valve repair/service in the Midwest, but that’s not ALL the services we can provide:
Ethanol Plant Services
Our fully staffed mechanical construction group provides the following services to meet your plant needs:
- Piping design and installation, including: steam, condensate, feedwater, blowdown, natural gas, oil and compressed air (welded & threaded)
- Boiler installation services, including: design, installation and commissioning
- Boiler room accessory equipment and energy saving measures, including: flue gas economizers, condensing economizers and continuous blowdown heat recovery
- Temporary and emergency boilers for scheduled or unforseen plant shutdowns
- Valve replacements including PRVS, boiler steam discharge and angle non-return
Industrial Burner Service
Our industrial burner service group provides the following services to assist you:
- Start-up, commissioning and operator training for combustion systems
- Burner adjustments for efficiency using state of the art flue gas analysis equipment
- Burner replacements or upgrades, including design and installation
- Control retrofits including parallel positioning systems
Frequently Asked Questions
What Services Do You Provide for Ethanol Specific Plants?
- PIPING DESIGN & INSTALLATION; INCLUDING STEAM, CONDENSATE, FEEDWATER, BLOWDOWN, NATURAL GAS, OIL AND COMPRESSED AIR (WELDED & THREADED).
- BOILER INSTALLATION SERVICES; INCLUDING DESIGN, INSTALLATION & COMMISSIONING.
- BOILER ROOM ACCESSORY EQUIPMENT & ENERGY SAVING MEASURES; INCLUDING FLUE GAS ECONOMIZERS, CONDENSING ECONOMIZERS & CONTINUOUS BLOWDOWN HEAT RECOVERY.
- TEMPORARY & EMERGENCY BOILERS FOR SCHEDULED OR UNFORSEEN PLANT SHUTDOWNS.
- VALVE REPLACEMENTS INCLUDING PRVs, BOILER STEAM DISCHARGE & ANGLE NON-RETURN.
Do You Have Industrial Burner Services?
OUR INDUSTRIAL BURNER SERVICE GROUP PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES TO ASSIST YOU:START-UP, COMMISSIONING AND OPERATOR TRAINING FOR COMBUSTION SYSTEMS.
BURNER ADJUSTMENTS FOR EFFICIENCY USING STATE OF THE ART FLUE GAS ANALYSIS EQUIPMENT.
BURNER REPLACEMENTS OR UPGRADES, INCLUDING DESIGN & INSTALLATION.
CONTROL RETROFITS INCLUDING PARALLEL POSITIONING SYSTEMS.
OUR GOAL IS TO HELP YOU BE THE MOST EFFICIENT & COST EFFECTIVE OPERATION YOU CAN BE IN THE ETHANOL INDUSTRY.
How Do We Start?
What Are Your Certifications?
How Far Will You Travel?
We perform services in all States.